Has Your Business Been Impaired by COVID-19?
What You Need to Know
- For profit and non-profit businesses must have 30 or fewer employees.
- Business must be located within Harris County to be eligible for the program.
- Businesses located within city of Houston are not eligible for the program unless they are located within Precinct One.
- Business must have been in operation for the entire 2019 calendar year.
- Gambling businesses, residential builders, speculative real estate investors, and sexually oriented businesses are not eligible.
- Funds can be used for a wide range of business operation costs.
- Funds will be distributed in two (2) installments: 75% upon approval and 25% in November 2020.
- Business must show proof that it is still in business in order to receive the final 25% grant installment.
What's Needed To Apply?
- Business tax return for 2018 or 2019
- Income and expenses for three months
- Articles of incorporation, business license, or DBA certificate
- Business must have been in operation for the entire 2019 calendar year
- W-2 statement, pay stubs, or personal tax return
The Application Portal is Now Closed.
Harris County SBRF Program application portal is now closed, effective:
July 24th, 2020 at 3:30 PM
Please call (713) 845-2476 if you have any questions.
For Applications in Progress.
Click below if your application is currently in an incomplete or pending status, and you wish to continue the process.
If you speak Chinese and need assistance with the application, please click on the following link to provide your contact details, and we will have a Chinese speaker contact you.
Rúguǒ nín huì shuō zhōngwén, bìngqiě xūyào yǒuguān gāi yìngyòng chéngxù de bāngzhù, qǐng dān jī xiàmiàn de liànjiē yǐ tígōng nín de liánxì fāngshì, wǒmen huì shuō zhōngwén.
If you speak Mandarin and need assistance with the application, please click on the following link to provide your contact details, and we will have a Mandarin speaker contact you.
Rúguǒ nín huì shuō pǔtōnghuà, bìngqiě xūyào yǒuguān gāi yìngyòng chéngxù de bāngzhù, qǐng dān jī xiàmiàn de liànjiē yǐ tígōng nín de liánxì fāngshì, wǒmen jiāng yāoqǐng yī wèi pǔtōnghuà yǔ nín liánxì.
If you speak Vietnamese and need assistance with the application, please click on the following link to provide your contact details, and we will have a Vietnamese speaker contact you.
Nếu bạn nói tiếng Việt và cần hỗ trợ với ứng dụng, vui lòng nhấp vào liên kết sau để cung cấp chi tiết liên hệ của bạn và chúng tôi sẽ có một người nói tiếng Việt liên hệ với bạn.
The Harris County Small Business Recovery Fund program (SBRF) is a $30 million grant program designed to assist small businesses operating in Harris County that have been negatively impacted by the COVID-19 pandemic.
Eligible businesses can now obtain grants up to $25,000 to support their ongoing operations and to help business owners stay afloat as Harris County continues to fight the coronavirus crisis. Funded through the federal CARES Act the SBRF is not a loan program and does not have to be repaid. However, program funds are limited and only a subset of randomly selected applicants will receive grants through this program..